- Serves 4 people
- Preparation 15 minutes
- Cooking time 3-4 minutes
- Not Suitable for Vegetarians
- 120g sachet Amoy sweet & sour stir fry sauce
- 198g can no added sugar and salt sweetcorn drained
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small ripe avocado, finely chopped
- 1 small red pepper, finely chopped
- 10g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 4 x 150g fresh tuna steaks
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Sweet & Sour Salsa with Tuna
A zingy sweet and sour salsa using Amoy sweet & sour stir fry sauce, the perfect accompaniment for tuna steak. Quick and easy, great for BBQ's.
Tip: Perfect as a snack with tortillas or to serve with other barbecued meats.
- Mix half a sachet of Amoy Sweet & Sour Stir Fry Sauce with sweetcorn, onions, avocado, red pepper, coriander and lime juice in a bowl, season and allow to sit for 30 minutes for the ﬂavours to develop.
- Brush the tuna with the oil on both sides and season. Place over grey coals of a barbecue and brush with the remaining Amoy Sweet & Sour Sauce, and cook to your liking.
- Serve immediately with the salsa.